Leading casesMembers of QEB have been involved in a large number of leading cases. These have included significant points of law, large asset bases and high profile clients.
Other expertiseSome members of QEB practise in general common law, with particular emphasis on personal injury and professional and clinical negligence.
As a complement to our international work QEB offers a range of languages including members of Chambers professionally fluent in French, German, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
QEB is a leading set of chambers dealing with all aspects of Family Law.
We are well-known for being involved in very substantial finance cases but there is immense experience in all areas including:
• Divorce (including foreign divorces)
• All aspects of financial claims, including jurisdictional conflicts
• Pre, mid and post-nuptial agreements
• Inheritance Act claims
• Civil partnerships
• Property disputes between cohabitants
• Family Law Act Applications
• Private and public law children cases
• Child abduction
"Jam packed with troubleshooters capable of tackling the thorniest moneycases.”